Trash to Fashion Show
Your chance to walk the "green" carpet!
Requirements/Rules for Garments
- All garments are to be modeled on the runway at Bay Shore Middle School SLIME conference on Saturday, May 2, 2015.
- Models must wear regular clothing under the created garments. (ie: shorts/tank tops/bodysuits)
- Garments are to be fabricated from recycled household “trash” (ie: cereal boxes, potato chip bags, candy bar wrappers, etc…). You may use a plastic tablecloth, garbage bag or paper bag(s) as a base to build your creation. NO FABRIC IS ALLOWED!!
- “Sewing” can be accomplished through needle and thread, staples, duct tape, or safety pins.
Male or female outfits/models are accepted/allowed.
- You may accessorize your outfit with any of the following: boots/shoes, earrings/jewelry, hats, purses/totes/backpacks
- Teams may be comprised of 1-2 designers and a model.
- Music will be provided for the runway. Be prepared to STRUT your STUFF like a model!
- Taking pictures is ALLOWED! Let’s have FUN!